1. In these terms and conditions:
1.1 “the Club” means The Welsh Rugby Union Supporters Club.
1.2 “the Stadium” means the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all members of the Club.
3. The Club is owned and operated by or on behalf of Welsh Rugby Union Supporters Club Limited.
4. Membership of the Club is valid for one year from the date of joining. A member on joining shall be entitled to the benefits of membership as are published by the Club from time to time.
5. Application for membership shall be made on the official WRU website. The Club reserves the right to refuse any application for membership in its absolute discretion without giving reasons.
6. Membership Cards and tickets are personal to the member and are not transferable and shall not be transferred under any circumstances. All membership cards and tickets remain the property of the Club, the member being the authorised bailee of the Club in respect of the same and entitled to the benefits conferred by them subject to these terms and conditions. All membership cards shall be returned to the Club on demand following termination of membership for any reason. Membership cards must be carried by the member when utilising any membership benefits and must be produced on request when enjoying membership benefits at the Stadium (or any other venue at which a match is staged) for inspection by officials and security staff of the Club and the police.
7. In the event that a membership card is lost or stolen the member should report this to the Club’s Membership Office immediately (02920 822 432, WRU Ticketing Office, Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1NS).
8. The Club reserves the right to suspend the use of the relevant membership card of a member and any or all associated benefits for a period of time or to withdraw their use entirely in the event of misuse or abuse of the membership benefits in any way or in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions or in the event of any abusive, dangerous, antisocial or any other unacceptable behaviour by the member, including without limitation any defamatory and /or anti-religious and/or anti-racial comments on the supporters area of the website.
9. The Club reserves the right to vary the manner or system in or by which match tickets are to be sold upon reasonable notice being given.
10. Membership does not, however, guarantee that upon application the registered member will be entitled to a ticket nor does it guarantee admission to any match or any particular section of the Stadium or other venue.
11. The availability of home match tickets at the Stadium or other venue will be declared by the Club on a match-by-match basis. All information for supporters will be communicated by email relevant to a member’s package, specifically these are Adult memberships and Junior memberships.
12. The dates and times of fixtures for the forthcoming season are subject to any alteration. Every effort will be made to give as much notice as possible of any change.
13. The Club shall not have any liability to the registered member in respect of any failure to carry out or delay in carrying out any of its obligations under these terms and conditions, including without limitation admitting the member to the Stadium or other venue for a particular match, caused by fire, flood, accident, strikes or other industrial action, refusals to grant any licenses or permissions or any circumstances outside its reasonable control.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute or imply any guarantee of entitlement to a ticket, seat or access to any area of the Stadium.
15. The club reserves the right to refuse any application for membership at its sole discretion without reason.
16. Any ticket that is purchased via ballot or any other means is subject to the WRU Ticketing terms and conditions and the Ground Regulations of the relevant ground. Any member allocated a ticket during a ballot period must be a current member of the WRU Supporters Club at the time of purchase.
17. Without prejudice to condition 17, any tickets purchased must not be sold by the holder of the ticket for more than its face value. Any promotional offers, merchandise or prizes shall not be sold for profit.
18. Membership of the Official Welsh Rugby Union Supporters Club is valid for one year from the date of joining. Members are able to renew their membership by logging on to their eticketing account or by calling the Welsh Rugby Union Customer Care team on 02920 822 432. No refunds will be made if the member ceases to be a member of the Club.
OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entrants must provide the following details when entering the competition: name, postal address, telephone Number, date of birth and E-mail address.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person, any member found to be making multiple entries will be subject to the cancellation of their membership.
3. Entrants can be of any age, except where specified.
4. The deadline for receiving entries will be noted on the individual competition.
5. The prize-winner will be drawn at random by the WRU Supporters Club Administrator. The WRU Supporters Club Administrator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only the winner/winners will be contacted personally.
7. Prizes must be taken as stated. There will be no alternatives cash or otherwise.
8. The WRU Supporters Club Administrator does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to postal services. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Welsh Rugby Union Supporters Club or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or in the provision of hospitality for sports events, or their direct family members.
11. The WRU Supporters Club Administrator reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if circumstances arise outside the direct control of the WRU Supporters Club.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the competition.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
14. We will not publish or provide your email address or other details to anyone. The competition requires you to supply us with your contact details. We may use this information to contact you at a later date.